I was nominated for this award by hannahsbliss! It was such a surprise seeing my blog name on your post, so thank you so much , Hannah (:
Seeing this is my first time, I might not know what to do, so forgive me if I made mistakes
1. If you had one “do-over” in your life, what would you do differently?
I think the do over would be, to say the things I wanted to say instead of holding it back because of fear of rejection, shyness or anxiety! I think my life would be different then (:
2. What are you most proud of ?
I’m most proud of myself is when I stepped out of my comfort zone (:
3. If you could only listen to 5 songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Omg, this is so hard because I love so many songs but I guess it would be:
With no order or whatsoever
1. Here comes the sun by the beatles
2. Eyes, nose, lips by Lydia Paek
3. If I were a boy by Beyonce
4. New romantics by Taylor Swift
5. Snap out of it by Arctic Monkeys
4. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
My favorite thing to do is to read my books or catch up with my favorite mangas/webtoon !
5. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your money?
Omg , clothes , clothes and a lot of clothes👉 👗👚👠👜💄
And exploring the world 🌍😂
6. What is your favorite book? Optional: Why?
The book I will never forget is Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
It’s just the story is so real and raw and honest (
it made me cry for days tbh) And the fact that the plot twist is just like 🔪🔪 It’s really a story of a great friendship (:
And yes I urge you all to read it (:
7. What would you consider your strongest quality?
Strongest quality for me would be is respectful, I don’t mean to the point that you can’t joke or fool around but you have to know whether you are overstepping BOUNDARIES
8. You’ve been signed up for a talent show! What will you do?
First, I will find out who signed me up and murder him/her , figuratively of course ! It’s just that I have strong stage fright plus talking to public , like I would just stutter and shake . But, given no choice, I would just learn some simple dance hah!
9. Yes, you have an age that you can’t change, but what age do you feel like?
I sometimes feel like I’m a 10 year old trapped in this 17 year old body ! I can be so childish , I swear 👧
10. What skill would you like to learn?
11. What would a perfect day look/feel like to you?
Perfect day would mean a chilly and windy weather and I’m having a walk or I’m cycling out with the nature. It can be by myself or with my bestfriend💖 And, of course, with food involved *sigh happily* That would be so perfect 😍
My 11 nominations would be (If you had done this, feel free to ignore this!)
MY questions are :
1. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
2. Who was on your last call log?
3. Do you believe in God?
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
5. What was the book that you regretted reading ?
6. Will you prefer being in school to home school?
7. What is the food that you can eat forever and not get tired of it ?
8. Would you get a tattoo given a chance?
9. What is the song stuck in your head right now?
10. Do you believe in horoscopes readings?(: